Saturday, April T.B.A., 2012
(Rain Date - Saturday, April T.B.A.)
Volunteer Park – (following team pictures)
¨ Player with the most Homeruns in each age group will receive a trophy, a new bat, and a Homerun Derby Champ T-shirt!
¨ Player raising the most money in pledges (over $50) in each league classification will receive a $50 gift certificate at Sports Express!
¨ Team raising the most money will receive a free Pizza Party!
· All Players raising $25 or more in pledges will be entered in the contest and will receive a HOMERUN DERBY T-SHIRT! ($25 minimum to enter, please make checks payable to Ravenna Hot Stove)
· Completed Pledge Sheet and money must be turned in at the time of the Derby!
· Only Hot Stove Approved bats may be used.
· Fences will be adjusted (in closer) to increase the likelihood of homeruns in each age group!
· I and M1 Leagues will hit off of the batting T’s. (Each player gets 10 hits!)
· M2 League and older will hit off of the pitching machines. (Each player receives 10 pitches.)
· The top five (5) hitters from the first round will advance.
· Each player receives seven (7) pitches in the second round. The player with the most homeruns in round two is the Homerun Derby Champ for his/her age group!
· A 3 – pitch tiebreaker will be used for all age groups.
Parent/Coaches Homerun Derby will be held following the youth derby!!! Prizes! ($10 entry fee)
Concession stand will be open! Bring the whole family!
Come out and enjoy the fun, help us kick-off the Baseball Season!!!